Wiley CPA exam review 2009 - BEC

I received my Wiley CPA Exam Review 2009: Business Environment and Concepts yesterday

The points I noted in this book are

1. This book is designed keeping in view the content required for a computerized exam.
2. It begins with how you should start your preparation to the CPA exam, the nature of the exam, their approach, and the detailed analysis of the examination with respect to the preparation.
3. After going through the first five chapters which were very essential to understand and a more about the exam at the contents of the exam, I started reading the very first module about business structure.
4. Every concept is touched in brief not widely covered but according to them it was enough for answering the multiple choice questions but they don't give any guarantees.
5. They recommend understanding and figuring out the points where we need to do a more detailed study, but they advise us to first complete the module in the book.
6. The surprising thing about to the book is it is lean and don't scare's in first place.
7. More about the book and my preparation in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment