About

Hello and Namastey,

Welcome to my blog.

 I am an Accounting technician from India. After marrying Raj I came to USA and pursuing CPA here. My experiences were and will be written in this blog and the collected resources are kept here for reference along with my study notes and other stuff related to CPA Students.

Hope my Journey and blogging assist you in your preparation for a bright CPA future. And hope you find something here that will help you. Send me an email if it does and I am the happiest soul you know.

Please know that I read and appreciate every email and comment, and do my best to answer any questions within that section of each post.

My best wishes.

Mrs.Raj

Comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas and criticism can be submitted here. Thank you!


Your Name: *
E-mail Address: *
Your Website
Message: *

* RequiredCreate Email Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment