Application sent...

Hello,

I finally sent my application to be enrolled as a student, they may take six weeks to process my application. I already sent examination fees along with application for business and environment and concepts. by the time the application is processed I want to get ready for the exam, which will be going to be my first exam.
I'm also thinking to prepare some other base material and software other than the book I already have. I'm also planning to prepare for auditing in parallel. so that I can give four months of preparation for auditing. Which I decided to go for Becker. I didn't yet purchased Becker books. I call becker and found that for a single subject the castle cost 900 plus dollars and if we take all the four subjects then they will give one subject for free. And I don't need to sum it to you.

I checked the gleam packages yesterday and read some of their free online material and also did some multiple choice questions. I need to take second opinion for this before I buy this costly materials. One of my husband's CPA friend suggested me to take Becker classes, let me see I get Any better deals.

Right now I'm preparing for a business environment and concepts and want to know down the speed so that I could have an idea of of how much time I will take to complete the whole syllabus to give good reading first and then we'll do the exercises.

As summer is here my weekends are hard to count and I must get the most out of weekdays.
I probably give a reading the whole text book before proceeding to memorise it, prepared notes and then flashcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment