FACS - Educational Evaluation

I posted my Foreign Education Credentials to FACS.
http://www.facsusa.com/

All my certificates were notarised in UPS and they charged two dollars per signature. They billed us $35 for all certificates including Mark sheets.
I chose Colorado as my state board even though I live in Missouri thinking that Corrado will approve my application if my credit hours stay between 120 and 150. Missouri needs 150 hours. I chose Colorado because I just want to be on the safe side.
I did my education in India. I have a bachelor of commerce degree end and along with it I completed my intermediate from the Institute of chartered accountants of India and from the Institute of cost and works accountants of India.
I also completed group 1 final CA but the mark list was missing. I was a little worried because I anticipated that it will add more credit hours to my credentials. I went through forums and according to them CA a final group 1 will be valued same as intermediate because the subjects are same. I took risk and send them only intermediate pass certificates.
Let's see how many credit hours they will award me for bachelor of commerce, masters of commerce one year pass Mark list and intermediate of CA and CWA.
I also sent them pgdca certificate and also a computer certificate from the Institute of cost and works accountants of India.

They will send one copy to Colorado State board and a copy to me.
I will update about my credentials after I receive my evaluation report.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Are the notairized docs from UPS accepted by FACS?Do they notarise my signature on the marksheet or the signatures of the authoriszed person?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I notarized my certificates and mark sheets at UPS and FACS accepted them.

    ReplyDelete